Assistant Professor. Kiran Sasidharan Nair
Dr. Kiran Nair is an Assistant Professor of Management at the Abu Dhabi School of Management, Abu Dhabi, and UAE, holding B.com, MBA, and Ph.D. in Business. Dr. Nair has 20 years of combined academic and industry experience having worked with various Academic institutions and multinational organizations in the Middle East and India. His research interests relate to Marketing, Consumer Behavior, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Strategic Human Resource Management, and Leadership.
BBA from Osmania University India.
MBA in Marketing Symbiosis University India.
Worked as tax auditor in finance ministry of Afghanistan.
Worked as gender budgeting specialist in ministry of commerce and industry Afghanistan
Now as Asia foundation scholar study in Symbiosis University in India.
Personal competencies, qualities:
Supervision and leadership skills, comm
Assistant Professor. Neelam Rani
Neelam Rani is an Assistant Professor in the area of Finance . She holds a PhD from the Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi, India in the area of mergers & acquisitions and corporate governance. She got Fulbright Doctoral and Professional Fellowship at Rutgers Business School, USA. Her areas of interest include mergers and acquisitions, cross-border acquisitions, corporate governance, financial markets and financial management. She has published papers in international and national journals of repute. She has also presented several papers in international peer-reviewed conferences. Dr. Rani has co-authored a book on Mergers and Acquisitions published by Springer
Ph.D, Agata Pierscieniak
works in Jan Kochanowki University in Kielce, Poland. The research field: management, main focus on collaboration theory, interdisciplinary research. Author about 100 publications. Oriented for international cooperation.
Jing Xian Pan
Master of Science in Management at Assumption University.
Master of Science in Marketing of Innovative Technologies at Toulouse 1 Capitole
Conference Scientific Committee
The Conference Scientific Committee of CONFERENCEME features acclaimed members of the academia, who ensure the top quality of the event.
- Prof. Dean učkar, University of Pula, Croatia
- Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva, Oporto Global University, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Eka devidze, International Black Sea University, Georgia
- Prof. Dr. Funda râna özbey adaçay, Anadolu University,Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Oec. Ingars Eriņš, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz nagib gharib, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Adedayo O. Adedeji, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Dr. Ágnes csiszárik-kocsir habil, Óbuda University, Hungary
- Dr. Ahmad salihin bin hj baba, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Dila Asfuroğlu, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Elgilani eltahir elshareif, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Louicius Michel, Burman University, Canada
- Dr. Marco cilento, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Dr. Mawih kareem shakir, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Moreno freites zahira esther, Universidad del Norte, Colombia
- Dr. Muhammad adnan bashir, CBM Karachi, Pakistan
- Dr. Noor azman ali, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia