Paper Publication Opportunites
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the Conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Paper published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus various indexed international journals.
- All accepted papers will be published at the conference with ISBN Number.
- All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double-blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 5th International Academic Conference on Management and Economics follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/