CONFERENCEME Economics Conference 2020; a Conference You Can't Miss
Expert presentations, world-class speakers, and network with academic professionals will be just some of your experiences at the Economics Conference 2020. In its 2nd year, CONFERENCEME 2020 will bring three days of insights and networking in the marvelous city of Madrid at Universidad Complutense de Madrid. You can expect a variety of live presentations, discussions, scientific content, and networking opportunities at this Economics Conference.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Submissions in all relevant economics conference 2020 topics
- Aggregate Demand & Supply
- Applied Economics
- Budget Deficits & Public Debt
- Comparative Economics
- Compound Interest
- Consumer Credit
- Economic Development
- Economic Growth
- Economic Institutions
- Economic Systems
- Employment and Unemployment
- Energy Economics
- Fiscal Policy
- Fundamental Economics
- Global Economy
- Human Capital
- Income Distribution
- International Economics
- Money Management/Budgeting
- National & Regional Economies
- Political Economy
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.