Back by popular demand, CONFERENCEME is a must-attend management conference of the year
Why are the world’s leading academics gathering in Madrid on the 28th-30th of October? Because it’s time for the 2nd International Academic Conference on Management and Economics!
Learning and collaboration are at the core of CONFERENCEME. Join the economic conference and experience the vibrant environment of the conference, explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world on a free guided tour, and find collaborators for your next research project. The agenda, designed by an expert scientific committee, offers in-depth sessions and seminars on a wide variety of topics, ensuring that every attendee maximises knowledge takeaways.
Hurry up and sign up to join the event. We look forward to welcoming you in the historical city of Madrid!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
What management conferences are you attending in 2020? Make sure CONFERENCEME is on your calendar
09 October, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
16 October, 2020
Make sure to select the right management conference in 2020
Be an oral presenter of the Management and Economics conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the Management and Economics conference days.
If you can’t attend the Management and Economics conferences 2020 in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Exclusive publishing opportunities at the economic conference of the year
Management and Economics conferences 2020 (CONFERENCEME) offers a unique platform to get your paper published with such reputable indexed journals as ISI and Scopus. Take advantage of our network of academic publications and thousands of distinguished professionals in the field to present the findings of your latest research.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN 978-609-485-115-5. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Call for Papers
- This premier conference on Management and Economics will cover a range of themes, including, but not limited to: Management and Economics. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references.
An economics conference like no other
Best to do in Madrid
Madrid, a friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, a safe setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, cutting-edge transport network, quality accommodation, fine cuisine and the passion locals show when enjoying their city’s day and night life make it one of the most attractive destinations in the world. Cutting-edge facilities, one of the highest quality ranges of hotels in the world with an excellent value for money, devoted professionals and modern infrastructures will allow you to comply with the most demanding quality levels, making your event a unique experience.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Take in the beauty of Madrid
Organizing committee offers to all participants are extended the invitation to join a free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Uncover its hidden treasures, admire the city’s extraordinary architecture, and indulge yourself with the delicious local cuisine.
Deadline: 16 October, 2020