The most anticipated academic conference on management
Why are the world’s leading academics gathering in Madrid on the 28th-30th of October? Because it’s time for the 2nd International Academic Conference on Management and Economics!
Learning and collaboration are at the core of CONFERENCEME. Join the event and experience the vibrant environment of the conference, explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world on a free guided tour, and find collaborators for your next research project. The agenda, designed by an expert scientific committee, offers in-depth sessions and seminars on a wide variety of topics, ensuring that every attendee maximises knowledge takeaways.
Hurry up and sign up to join the event. We look forward to welcoming you in the historical city of Madrid!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
05 October, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
06 July, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
14 October, 2020
Late Registration Deadline
Call for Papers
- This premier conference on Management and Economics will cover a range of themes, including, but not limited to: Management and Economics. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references.
Reasons to register for our international conference on management
Be an oral presenter of the academic conference on Management and Economics and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the economic conference days.
If you can’t attend the Management and Economics conferences 2020 in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Who attends our conference on management and economics
Best to do in Madrid
Madrid, a friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, a safe setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, cutting-edge transport network, quality accommodation, fine cuisine and the passion locals show when enjoying their city’s day and night life make it one of the most attractive destinations in the world. Cutting-edge facilities, one of the highest quality ranges of hotels in the world with an excellent value for money, devoted professionals and modern infrastructures will allow you to comply with the most demanding quality levels, making your event a unique experience.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Take in the beauty of Madrid
Organizing committee offers to all participants are extended the invitation to join a free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Uncover its hidden treasures, admire the city’s extraordinary architecture, and indulge yourself with the delicious local cuisine.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historic city of Madrid with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.